12/31/08

Photo 366



Not sure how it happened or when, but I'm truly upset that somewhere along the way my photos got behind in the numbers. I am pretty much certain that every day is covered but I will be upset if when I go back to renumber them and update the blog (for printing purposes only) that I find one missing. UGH..
ANYHOO - found it only fitting that today's and this year's last picture be one of the very lazy teenager who has consistently been sleeping 12+ hours each night. Today, he woke up at around 1:00 sporting this great little hair-do.

That's what happens when you sleep the day away!

I enjoyed completing this blog this year and plan to do it again next year. It was a very rewarding task for me; however, this blog will be no longer updated since I don't want to confuse years or anything. I want to keep the years seperate for my own personal anal reasons, lol!

Look for a link to the new blog on my main blog tomorrow!

No comments: