12/4/08

Photo 339


I made my December Daily album on the 1st...I didn't exactly finish all the page basics like Ali suggested, but I had enough done to get me started. When I get time, I'll do more basic backgrounds so that I'll be able to easily add stuff in when I get time to print and journal.

This is something I'm excited to do simply for this reason alone. While cleaning out my 'album' box that is still stored, I found my Christmas album I made shortly after moving into the house we had built on Setter Court. It had all these neat little stories about the kids and their traditions and our decorations. It was definitely a nostalgic moment and I hope that each year we look at this one we feel the same way!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful idea and book!

Destry said...

I love it! When my photo blog is caught up you'll be able to see mine. I am so excited about this project. I have been journaling daily and taking the photos. I am having the photos of days 1-6 printed tomorrow and will be assembling that with the journaling tomorrow afternoon.