12/18/08

Photo 353


I got a wild hair last night before church and thought I'd make 2 different cookies. One of them was this one. While it's a very pretty cookie, and I actually like the part covered in the white chocolate (I did 2 different kinds - one covered in peppermints and one covered in peppermint bark), the cookie itself is just not great. I just haven't found a great stand alone chocolate cookie yet. I guess it might be in part because I just don't LIKE chocolate cookies? WHO knows...

The other recipe is one that I tried last year and like. A dressed up cookie dough - you add in several different spices to the chocolate chip cookie dough mix and then bake it up and press a hershey kiss in the middle, except this time I used hugs...it's good and a quick keeper that I'm glad I remade.
And I WOULD be sharing some pictures of my December Daily album but with the dreary, weary weather lately, it's all I can do to get a semi-decent shot of the things I HAVE taken pictures of...so it'll have to wait until better lighting days.

No comments: