12/7/08

Photo 342


Kaitlyn and I went to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular at the Opryland Hotel today with the Girl Scout troops across the city. It was a great show that they put on, but my favorite part was the very dramatic and touching nativity scene at the end. They closed the show out with what they narrated as being the most important part of the season. I agree with them. Most definitely...just as the narrator said. This season is because of a man that only lived 33 years, never traveled more than 200 miles from his birthplace, spoke to the comman man, yet touched and changed all of our lives so dramatically that we still celebrate his birth thousands of years after his death. No other man will ever come close to being as great and magnificent as our Lord is. No man...nothing compares. Nothing.

In saying all of that...here's a picture of one of my favorite Christmas things I made last year.

No comments: