4/15/08

Photo 105


Stuck in traffic this morning on I-65 for FOREVER...

Brandon had Dr. appointment this morning @ 8:30 in Rivergate. That gave me enough time to get him there and get back to the house by 10:00ish to quickly eat my mid-morning snack and then get to my trainer's appt. at 11:00.

OR SO I THOUGHT...

Got to the gym in just enough after sitting in traffic, then getting home later than anticipated, scarfing down protein shake, throwing gym clothes on, rushing to gym, and getting there with only 10 minutes to spare (just enough time to warm up and stretch)...only to have the trainer look at me strangely and say...did something happen?

BECAUSE:

My training time was supposed to be at 10:00!!!

I forgot? How could I forget? We've met at 10:00 for 2 weeks now EVERY Tuesday and Thursday...HOW?

Oh, well....there was an opening at 12:00...so back to the gym at noon now.

How embarrassing!



2 comments:

Allison said...

You could blame it on all of the sheetrock dust you inhaled yesterday:)

Tammy Batson said...

oh bless your heart ... I can totally sympathize with you these days ...