11/17/08

Photo 321


Got some fall decor at 66% off at Hobby Lobby. Was glad to add it to my collection even if only for another week. At this house, we hold off until the day after Thanksgiving to put up Christmas stuff. In fact, Zachary is in full protest this year. If you MENTION Christmas anything (the few things I've bought already are taking him over the edge) he says it's not allowed until after Thanksgiving is over. He was fully irritated the there were Christmas things for sale at some places even before Halloween stuff was out. He doesn't understand the concept of early buying...I will say, the Christmas music playing in the stores is a bit much for me, too. I understand the 'concept' of it...just don't understand the necessity of it.

So, in other words...we're hanging on to Thanksgiving and Fall decor as long as possible. And that's okay with us.

No comments: