8/16/08

Photo 228


Somedays it's just much easier to grab the camera and take pictures of things that are still vs. things that move and DO NOT want their pictures taken...

Today was one of those days.

Finished up some sketch card ideas from Hero Arts today. I enjoy participating in the challenges at their blogs when I have the time. I don't get to actually enter the contests since I occasionally contribute pages there from time to time (NOT often, though...so don't go knocking down their site looking for my stuff, lol...like I know you all will...HA!), but that's not really what it's about for me. It's just the simple fact that participating in these challenges keeps my creativity flowing and essentially allows me an opportunity to create without thinking about something TO create! You should try it.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

This is beautiful Renee! Love that card and stamp! :) Hope you have a good day! Hugs!

Allison said...

Beautiful! And look no funny looks or closed eyes:)