7/15/08

Photo 196


I have issues with coming home to a dirty house. And that includes all areas of the house. I'm just of the opinion that when you go on vacation, the last thing you need to deal with after a relaxing time is cleaning. SO
On my list this week was things like
cleaning refrigerator
cleaning office
cleaning hall cleaning closet
cleaning pantry
Today I tackled the pantry. It just amazes me how the kids absolutely destroy it whenever they're home for any length of time. Just amazing. Notice the juxtoposition of Kaitlyn smiling (being the major #1 culprit and NOT helping during the cleaning process, but rather being forced outside FAR AWAY FROM ME!) and the clean closet in the background.

1 comment:

Destry said...

I am the exact same way...I have been working on laundry and closets and cubbies and...

Just so I won't come home from Savannah and have to face a disaster zone.